Our History

 

CONTACT

 

On June 11, 1978, twenty-eight people met at the Vandora Springs Elementary School for prayer and bible study seeking the leadership of the Lord in beginning a new work for God in the Garner area.

 

One April 20, 1979, with God's guidance and the leadership of Reverend Ron Byrd, VSFWB Church was organized with 34 charter members and 3.5 acres of land at the corner of Timber Drive and Vandora Springs road.

 

Over the years our facilities have been enlarged and extensive re-modeling including a drive through for passenger drop off.

 

Our future plan is to add a second story to our existing building, enlarging the sanctuary and class rooms.

 

We are humbled and stand in awe at how God has blessed our people and the work that has been undertaken in effort to continue the work He started.  We are thankful for the commitment of all members,  past,  present, and all that God will call in the future that souls may be saved, believers exhorted and encouraged, and the undecided or mis-understood may find true meaning and joy in Christ Jesus the Lord.

 

Vandora Springs Free Will Baptist Church | 1521 Vandora Springs Road | Garner, NC 27529 | Website Design by Start 2 Finish Designs